Tryst with Love - I

"Hi, good morning" Akash greeted Aditi. 

Good morning, she greeted right back as she settled into a chair next to him. She switched on her desktop and was flipping pages of her notepad. She was very happy with her first job, especially after the IT slack wherein she was jobless for more than an year. 

Aditi was a very hardworking and sincere girl. She wasn't materialistic as such. She liked all things simple and sweet. Her attire speaked a lot for who she was. She mostly wore cotton dresses with her favourite watch and bracelet and one gold chain. Hair usually she left lose in a pony, rarely they were let down.


"Sir, we need to complete this project till month end" said Aditi as she read the client's email. 

"Yes am reading the same email" sighed her manager. Production manager, Vipul, immediately barged in our department and joined us in reading the email. I purposefully moved my chair and continued with my pending work. I sort of ignored him and he was sort of used to my such behaviour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tryst with Love - II